Tuesday 1 February 2011

Runescape > WoW

I don't play games often, and when I do I play runescape even though it's graphics are super-shit when compared with WoW. "Are you retarded?"  I hear you asking, because its PvP is 150000% (thats ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND PERCENT) better than in WoW. Once you've killed a motherfucker in runescape you get all his shit, and you can feel very satisfied that he's pissed. You've got to watch out of course that you don't get killed yourself and let some fucker take all your shit and laugh at you, but thats one of the thing thats so good about it, there's a risk as opposed to WoW where you don't lose anything and all you get if you win are some shitty honor points.

RUNESCAPE FTW!

16 comments:

  1. LOL runescape is a hardcore MMO. WoW is for pussies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I've thinked on trying Runescape, but graphics pulled me back, maybe I'll try it anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a long time runescape player but i quit when they removed the wilderness and added all that gay shit. I know they brought it back but yeah... might come back some day. that game was kinda like my childhood. anyways good blog, followed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha the last time I played Runescape seriously was when I was 13... Might start playing again pahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Played runescape long long time ago. It's a great game but I never really tried pvping. I guess it's a liitle to hardcore for me xD, good post bro. I like to know whatchya think about other games and pvp in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe that's why I never PvP'd in WoW. No risk, no reward, no point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i play runescape whats your username?

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Hardcore" PvP is good. Not so sure about Runescape though, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Played WoW for a while but "hardcore pvp" isn't for the masses. WoW is money Runescape is a game. simple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. True runescape focus used to be PVP and still is even though they took out PKing, however wow offers alot more than just shitty PVP and good graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not really a great fan of WoW so I totally agree with you. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the PvP in WoW ...ahh fuck this I just can't lie jeha PvP in the worlds of warcraft sucks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate wow so I share your point.

    Runescape>ALL

    ReplyDelete
  14. My conquest points are not shitty good sir, but I'll give it to you the penalty for losing is pretty insignificant in wow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, runescape. I haven't played that at least 5 years, probably more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd prefer WoW.... I stopped playing it - but i would choose WoW if I had to!

    ReplyDelete